Thursday, October 9, 2008

Surgery tomorrow

We are scheduled for Reese's tear duct surgery Friday, Oct. 10th, 7:30 AM at Phx Childrens. Her tear ducts are blocked and must be probed. The procedure is quick and simple but she still must undergo anesthesia. I hate that part. Please pray for a successful, uncomplicated procedure.
We saw the Neuro yesterday and we have decreased the Phenobarb another notch. I am so excited to get all of it out of her system, but I am prepared for a difficult 2 weeks because every time we decrease it, her body adjusts to the new levels by seizing more and more.
God is good, He is on the throne, He's got it all under control, and we have no business living in fear!
I read this quote today...I want to remember it...maybe it will encourage you today:

"Pain is God's megaphone to a deaf world."
--C.S. Lewis

2 comments:

  1. i will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers!
    jill b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you all today!

    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time!