Saturday, February 13, 2010

Uh...someone told me it is time to update. Hate when that happens...hate when I get far behind and the things I love to do get pushed aside. Such is the life of this mom who would like to be more involved at school, go on every field trip, spend more time on the floor with Reese, read more research on seizures, medications, therapies, development, and Aicardi Syndrome; who would like to spend more time cooking, less time cleaning, more time running, less time doing laundry; who would like to spend more time meditating on God's Word, more time praying, more time listening.
Tonight is Valentine's eve. We rented a movie...Julie and Julia...and only because it is Valentine's eve, Mario watched it with his ladies. (Great movie, but have the FF on the remote ready if you are watching it with young ones...the F bomb will sneak up on you.:)) While we watched, Faith helped me bake a Red Velvet Cake for Valentine's dinner. How inspiring it was to watch Julia in action while I created my own masterpiece (if I do say so myself!).
So, cake is baking, Reese is holding her head up, smiling, reaching. Olivia tells me that when I cook it makes her "feel warm and lovey" and life is grand. Then Reesey has an icky seizure. Ugh...I HATE them. Really I hate them. They drain everything out of her and I guess out of me too. I wish I wish I wish they would go away.
But the movie (and Olivia) inspired me to cook and to blog more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time!