Saturday, November 6, 2010

A New Chapter.....Preschool!


We made it through the first week of preschool! I can't believe it! And I think Reese loves it. She has 6 girls in her class (no boys at home or school!) and has 1 teacher and 3 aides. She has a PT, OT, SLT, TVI, and even a therapy dog! She is coming home smiling and relaxed. The teacher sends home a note each day, detailing what Reese did. I have enjoyed talking to Reese about it. The teacher said Reese made a friend this week! Be still my heart!!!
So many emotions have run through me regarding school. First I was terrified of leaving her. Then I was excited for her to have so many new experiences. And now I am grateful to have a new group of people and kids to LOVE her. It feels good.
God is so good and I know He has her in the palm of His hand even when I am not with her. Now my new favorite time of day is 1:30--pick up!:)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful praise! Thanks for sharing these milestones with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time!