Monday, December 8, 2008

muddling

That's the word that describes the last few weeks. Her seizures are actually better but I feel like we are muddling through til we can get her off of this med. It is a waiting game for her poor little body to adjust to the weaning process. I hate it. She hasn't smiled in weeks. I really want a smile--please pray for a smile.
Please pray for her to hold her head up. That is my tiny goal. I want to see that first. I have been praying so big--for total healing--and I will never stop. But I also want to see those little miracles. So I am believing and praying that she will gain control of her head.
I had to order some "special needs" equipment last week. We got a new car seat and a tumble form seat for the house. That was tough! Although I am very grateful--the insurance is paying--and want her to have everything she needs and more, I didn't want to have to google "special needs car seat". Ugh...
One day at a time. His mercies are new every morning! Great is His faithfulness--He gives me the strength I need to get through each day, nothing more, nothing less. Then at the beginning of each day, I need Him again and He surprises me with new mercies. How blessed I am!

3 comments:

  1. Hi - I stumbled onto your site after seeing a Facebook page my friend added. Just wanted to tell you there you have a beautiful family. Reese is precious and I will be praying for those little moments with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I stumbled onto your site after seeing a Facebook page my friend added. Just wanted to tell you there you have a beautiful family. Reese is precious and I will be praying for those little moments with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hope you don't mind...i asked my mom to tell her teachers about reese, to give them an update. i asked her to mention that you really need a smile. so add all of the elem. teachers and the jr. high, and the high school teachers, and you have all of them praying for a smile. i hope it works!
    jill b

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time!