Sorry for the delay on this update...We got good news from the Endocrinologist! In her words, "Reese's growth has really perked up! She grew more than I expected her to." Thank you LORD! So we are not treating her yet, but we are moving forward with diagnostic testing for growth hormone and with a bone density scan. If her bones are dangerously thin, they will do an infusion treatment overnight in the hospital to bolster her bones, as if she had osteoporosis. If the growth hormone proves to be low, we will cross that bridge when we get there.
Friday she developed some type of allergy...showing up like hives on her face, tummy, underarms. It comes and goes all day long. We saw the Ped yesterday who believes it may be environmental or a developing allergy to detergent, etc. Ugh....starting allergy meds today.:) If that does not work, we will have to wean Lamictal to see if it is the culprit. Looking forward to a boring day in the near future!!LOL