Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Reesey

Happy 5th Birthday, my dear Reese. 
Reese, your 5 years have been the best of my life--the best of all of our lives, I am sure.  They have not been easy for you, nor for your family.  But wonderful, yes....You bring us joy and peace and smiles and love.  I hope you know how much you are loved.  Reese, you belong to God.  He knit you together and trusted us with you.  If He takes you back today or when you are 95, I will trust Him with you. Oh Lord, help me to trust You with her.  Reese, you have been God's excellent gift to me.  If He never gives me another gift for the rest of my days, I will be satisfied.  Because I am overflowing with thankfulness that He gave me you.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Reese! We continue to pray for you, sweet girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time!